The RINK Training Centre is the home to four RINK Hockey Academy teams. The RINK Training Centre's brand-new, 95,000 sq. ft facility is one of the best fully-integrated hockey training facilities in Canada. They are able to provide the most innovative and professionally run programs, for all ages and abilities of student athletes. As a student athlete, you have a suite of services available to you to fit your needs and help you meet your goals. Available at your disposal are our Player and Goalie Development teams, our RINK Testify Performance Trainers and Therapists, RINK Hockey Academy Coaching Staff and much more.
The RINK Training Centre state-of-the-art facility features:
- One of the best fully integrated specialized hockey training centres in Canada
- 95,000 square foot complex with NHL sized ice sheet, specialized training sheet and goalie specific sheet
- 7,200 square foot gym with a 200-meter indoor running track
Testify Performance is outfitted with the latest in fitness equipment that gives student athletes every resource available to become a better athlete and to prove yourself. Features within the gym include a 1,107 sqft section of synthetic turf, 600 sqft multi-purpose studio, full serviced athletic therapy clinic, recovery lounge, men’s and women’s change rooms with showers and a 3-lane 200 m track.
Some of our equipment includes but is not limited to:
- Keiser Pneumatic Racks
- Keiser Pneumatic Infinity Functional Trainers
- Keiser Pneumatic Strength Equipment capable of changing to the 1/10th of a pound
- Keiser M3i Bikes and Total Body Trainer
- Technogym Skill Run with built in biofeedback, parachute and sled training
- Technogym Skill Mill, manual treadmill with both speed and resistance settings
- Technogym Skill Row with multidrive technology